PDA

View Full Version : Over it !!!!

ks123
03-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Hello just need to have a wah. im over this anxiety thing i have been on citalopram for three weeks now and nothing i feel really down in the dumps today like ive basically had enough. im sick of this head pressure im getting in my temples and top of my head and today i woke up with the rash that i got three weeks ago which went now its back. had to go to doc today for check up hes not concerned bot rash at all. we had a chat about anxiety and headpressure, as i said to him i find it hard to believe this is from anxiety could it be somthing more serious. He said it could be but he really doesnt think so and seemd fairly confident since ive had ct scan bloods and blood presure done all fine. Still not good enough for me and i hate feeling this way. As he said live in the moment because no one no what the future holds and i need to be in zen with myself. i totally agree but............ im constanly getting one thing after another somtimes. and when i talk to friends etc bot my headpressure they look at me like what the hell is going on with you! i just want to dissaper:(

o

jeremyfresno
03-28-2012, 11:02 PM
Hang in there

anxiety brings all these horrible symptoms!! I remember one time feeling like I was going crazy and losing it....but then it passed!! I had symptom after symptom and its very frustrating at times I agree but hang in there and talk to people who may understand more of what youre going through

Ankur Bansal
03-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Hello just need to have a wah. im over this anxiety thing i have been on citalopram for three weeks now and nothing i feel really down in the dumps today like ive basically had enough. im sick of this head pressure im getting in my temples and top of my head and today i woke up with the rash that i got three weeks ago which went now its back. had to go to doc today for check up hes not concerned bot rash at all. we had a chat about anxiety and headpressure, as i said to him i find it hard to believe this is from anxiety could it be somthing more serious. He said it could be but he really doesnt think so and seemd fairly confident since ive had ct scan bloods and blood presure done all fine. Still not good enough for me and i hate feeling this way. As he said live in the moment because no one no what the future holds and i need to be in zen with myself. i totally agree but............ im constanly getting one thing after another somtimes. and when i talk to friends etc bot my headpressure they look at me like what the hell is going on with you! i just want to dissaper:(

o

Worrying is caused by that anxiety .I too have feel that i may have brain tumour in my worst days.Its just that anxiety is causing this worry. I myself had feel very odd sensations and tough head pressure for about 4 days but they disappear eventually.Don't mentally resist what is happening in your body .Just accept and live with it .They will pass out eventually.Personally i can advise you to go for meditation (relaxing type like vipassana meditation).Don't go for any type of activity which involves strain on your mind.

You can ask me if you want to know about meditation and its effects on my body and my mind during anxiety.

ks123
03-29-2012, 01:31 AM
thankyu both for replying it is really nice to hear from people who experience simlar things. i think i wouldnt worry so much if this head pressure wasnt there it has come and gone since the end of january 2012. mediation sounds great would love to hear more ;)

Worrying is caused by that anxiety .I too have feel that i may have brain tumour in my worst days.Its just that anxiety is causing this worry. I myself had feel very odd sensations and tough head pressure for about 4 days but they disappear eventually.Don't mentally resist what is happening in your body .Just accept and live with it .They will pass out eventually.Personally i can advise you to go for meditation (relaxing type like vipassana meditation).Don't go for any type of activity which involves strain on your mind.

You can ask me if you want to know about meditation and its effects on my body and my mind during anxiety.

Ankur Bansal
03-29-2012, 11:31 AM
thankyu both for replying it is really nice to hear from people who experience simlar things. i think i wouldnt worry so much if this head pressure wasnt there it has come and gone since the end of january 2012. mediation sounds great would love to hear more ;)

In type of meditation which is used to deal with anxiety we generally watch our thoughts and feelings without being involved in them.We just notice them and nothing more.
we label every kind of thought pattern as simply a thought thus reducing the infinite manifestations of mind into single thought.

remember it is not as easy .All it needs an investment of time and nothing more .Initially you start with two times a day and eventually you feel like you are meditating all the day automatically without any effort.You can do it in bed .Just remember don't feel asleep because we are training our mind.

If you are more interested i can send you some links.

best of luck

ankur

ks123
03-29-2012, 01:56 PM
thankyou for your time please send me some links sounds great