PDA

View Full Version : 11 weeks pregnant & bad anxiety, please advise xoxoxoxo

christa22
03-28-2012, 06:15 PM
Hi Beautiful people,

I really need some advise to ease the knots in my tummy from stress. My partner of 5 years who for the last 6 months and i have lived separate due to arguing, i fell with his pregnant with his child and am 11 weeks. We have been "dating" and remained best friends, still love each other and been enjoying each others company for a change instead of fighting. He is supportive enough about the baby but I am prepared to raise it on my own if we dont work out but I pray we do.

Anyway, i find out he went out and was seen talking to the opposite sex on Saturday night, i rang him really defensive & negative saying " how can he do this to me blah blah...i think my hormones took over and i was in a state of shock that he would go out and not tell me. I think i was more jealous about him talking to opposite sex tho. Becaause i was on the defense he replied with "why do i have to justify myself wen we dont live together, we not a proper couple" it hurt so much, i already know this but it hurt to hear it in a negative tone. I have been crying and had anxiety all night & am worried I'm stressing out my baby :(

Am i being toooo paranoid? I really just want the anxiety to fade & go back 2 being the strong me xxx Thank you xxx[/CENTER][/CENTER][/I][/B][/B]

ks123
03-28-2012, 08:46 PM
hey hun doesnt sound nice what you are going thru and with also being being pregnant must make it hard. my advice is either make it or break it ! either you are together or not. This doesnt sound fair on you and bubs at all and is def not helping your anxiety. You need to put yourself and bubs first and whats best for both of you. It may hurt and be so hard to let go i kinda think its the best thing. You need time for you...... and to focas on you to relax and be prepared for the busy life your going to have with your beautiful baby. maybe if you distance yourself might make him think alot harder about what he really wants. hope this helpd abit thinking of you and remember if your feeling anxious about it all so will bubby :)