PDA

View Full Version : Bad day today.

jw927458
03-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Woke up with a sharp chest pain that went away as I started taking deep breaths. It then turned into tightness in my chest muscles throughout the day. My shoulders and back feel extremely tense today, and I feel very anxious. Does anyone else deal with a morning chest pain? Why do we have anxiety even while sleeping?

anxiousmess
03-28-2012, 12:39 PM
honestly, i'd love to know the answer to that question myself!
anxiety is so powerful it is unreal.

you may have been laying in a weird position which caused a pain in your chest - when you woke up, your anxiety might have reacted to that pain and then you may have had pain from sleeping, along with anxiety pains.
which has caused the tension around your shoulders and back and made you feel anxious for most of the day.

jw927458
03-28-2012, 04:50 PM
It's tough to deal with sometimes. I swear I feel like admitting myself to a hospital because I feel like everything is going wrong. I was considering seeing a therapist to get their recommendations on dealing with this. Do a lot of people see therapists for anxiety disorders?

ladywillow
03-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Hi JW. I would love to know that too LOL I do wake up with chest pain sometimes, but I think it's from the way I was laying through the night.