PDA

View Full Version : uncomfortable to talk about, but I might as well get it over and done with

okami1995
03-27-2012, 05:14 PM
so basically I had a sexual dream about something very weird. I don't want to say what it was, but it wasn't the normal sexual stuff. It was very weird, some might even say disgusting, and something which in I do not find sexy in real life. When I woke up from this dream, I had an erection, but as I said before, I don't find it at all sexy, so why exactly did I have an erection when I woke up. This is making me anxious, so I need answers.

Angela Hill
03-27-2012, 05:39 PM
It's normal to be aroused in the morning, especially for men. And it's probably normal for your subconscious to think your dream was 'sexy' causing you to be aroused, when in reality you don't find it sexy and are grossed out by it. Basically we can't control our dreams, the content, if we have them, etc. and we can't control whether or not we are going to be aroused in the morning. I think it, other than hormones being especially high in the morning, men are rubbing up against things in their sleep so naturally that's going to cause some sensitivity.

inosantoclaws
03-27-2012, 05:54 PM
It probably just a weird coincidence, I also don't think that it means you are actually attracted to that sort of thing if it only happens at night.

ez86
03-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Don't read into it. Dreams will mess with you if you do. If you know it is something you wouldn't like in real life, then there is your answer. I think we all have to accept that weird dreams happen. I know I do lol

mommy.n
03-27-2012, 07:03 PM
I have had dreams similar.....not exactly like you described, but just really weird stuff, I agree with ez86