PDA

View Full Version : Share my progress with All of you!!!

leetbulldog
03-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey guys, well after I joined these forums I have really put a effort to just be as normal as possible and ignore my symptoms and I'm glad to tell u guys that I been doing progress.. my dizzyness/head fog/Derealization feeling has decrease.... I have read all the threads from most of you and I have a lot in common with all of you..so I put all that in my head and said to myself "see!!!, I have no tumor or a Deadly illness so relax and fight it!!!!!! " to all of you guys that are fighting the anxiety as well just want to tell u one thing "WE CAN DO IT"!!!!!! please fight it guys!! We are healthy!!!! Just stuck in this horrible moment!!!

PanicCured
03-26-2012, 10:02 PM
That is awesome! I try so hard to get it across to people that you just got to put some effort in getting past it and you will. It's this simple: You got anxiety now, do whatever it takes to overcome the anxiety and get better. Don't be defeated or give up or just wallow in misery. Go get better. Give yourself some time and little by little you will improve. But I don't see it as fighting. I see it as recovering.

inosantoclaws
03-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Great news!!!