PDA

View Full Version : my anxiety is definitly due to being a pessimistic person....

liveitup898
03-26-2012, 05:57 PM
i know life is not perfect, and that we have all made mistakes.........i actually believe we will always make mistakes our entire lives but the important part is that we always strive to be better people each time.........

now my issue is that i've always been suuch a pessimistic person and a worrier..........and i realize that my anxiety attacks start up when i start worrying.....

i obsess over things that bother me......and because i obsess over it, i tend to make it a much bigger deal then it really is. like issues from my past that i cannot change......its hard to move on.

but it just takes will power..........

how do you guys cope?

i know we need to keep ourselves distracted, and it usually works for the most part but i wish i could be fine even when i have time to myself......and not have to rely on keeping busy..........

mommy.n
03-26-2012, 06:37 PM
I obsess a lot as well! Especially about past things......mainly when I was a young kid & they are pretty silly. When the anxiety calms down a but, I can look at things more clearly.
I feel lost

PanicCured
03-26-2012, 09:59 PM
Great insight Liveitup!