PDA

View Full Version : physical symptoms

anxietykidd
03-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Does anyone else have the physical symptoms of chronic panic attacks even when your not having one... Its been awhile since I've had a really bad panic attack.... And the physical symptoms are still there... Is this common?

alankay
03-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Yes. It get sort of sets in your head I think. I bet if you are totally distracted you don't notice these feelings. Once you start to think about it, they come back if only as memories of the sensation(s) which can be taken as symptoms "light". Alankay.

ladywillow
03-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Oh yeah. I get like this. Its like the symptoms are always there, just better than during a panic attack. Try to read a book, meditate and take your mind off them. If you don't pay attention they lessen little by little!

MainerMikeBrown
03-29-2012, 06:22 PM
Years ago, I was on psych meds that made my hands shake uncontrollably. It would make me self-conscious, which is the last thing I needed since I was already nervous.

shannon03
04-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Yes sometimes when I feel calm, I still get the physical symptoms like pain through my head, or chest pain at times, or how about even tingling snd numbess in your hands and feet. It's mind over matter. Once your telling yr brain to react of these symptoms its almost like your prone to it. I was nervous at first too because even when I thought I felt calm I was still having the symptoms. I hope this helped you out a little.